– incorporate working out into my everyday or every other day life/// move more, make a swift return back to the gym
– lose another 10 lbs
– make healthy decisions, & some times have some leeway
– organize closet & bedroom.. continued
– submit photos! (By Oct 15)
– reconnect w friends
– finish May Cause Miracles
– write daily
– take things one day at a time
What are your plans?
“Dear normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart. Let me not pass you in quest for a more rare and perfect tomorrow. Let me hold you while I can, for it may not always be so. One day I will dig my nails into the earth, or bury my head into a pillow, or stretch myself taut, or raise my hands to the sky and want more than all the world, your return”
– beautiful words, unknown source.
How did we get to July already? Summer seems halfway over & yet there is a lot of warm weather adventure left in this soul of mine. Here’s a list concocted & inspired by my darling friend, The Upmarket‘s Fiona.
1. Read 5 interesting books
2. Go skinny dipping
3. May Cause Miracles 40 day journaling challenge
4. Juice fast once a week.
5. Throw an “under 200” celebration
6. Open call @ Ford
7. Open call @ Factor
8. Start blogging more consistently
9. Send out inspirational postcards
10. Visit Heather
11. Reconnect with friends (at least once a week)
12. Tone muscles (get stronger)
13. Bristol Renaissance Fair
14. Visit a winery
15. See a live band
16. Explore 2-3 new cities with B
17. Reorganize room
18. Find daily “me” time
19. Thank the good Lord!
20. Become a domestic goddess
i miss writing. expressing. being one with the written word.
i want to get a certain ball rolling. something to do with dream chasing, writing, cooking, and channeling my femininity and optimism somewhere.
can i call this place my home?
i will certainly try as my thoughts need a place to escape to from time to time.